Thursday, August 13, 2009
What will Santa bring you?
We were on our way to the grocery store, just Kaden and I. The other kids stayed to play with grandma. Kade started talking about Christmas time and Santa Claus. He was informing me of his Christmas list(already). "What if our whole living room was filled with presents mom?" he said. "What if they were all the way up to the top of the Christmas tree?" I proceeded to tell me that only kids who don't fight AT ALL and listen to their parents all the time get that many presents. "Well", he said (and for this next part remember that Kade's brother's name is Cole)we need to be good or else if we aren't then Santa might bring us a lump of Kaden or Mckayla or Cole. I couldn't help it, I laughed and laughed and kept on laughing as I told him how cute he was. Every year we tell the kids that if they are naughty then all Santa will bring them is a lump of coal. I guess I never really thought that they were perceiving it as a lump of their brother, "Cole".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is HILARIOUS!!! What a cute little story! Kids are too precious, how simple and literal they are!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete