We went to a second awards ceremony for the Reflections program Mckayla entered. This one was because her entry had moved on from her school to council. There were 8 schools in council and out of those 8 schools 4 entrys in each division move on to region. I am proud to say that Mckayla's has received an award of excellence and will be moving on. We are so proud of her!Thursday, January 21, 2010
Mckayla's Reflections Entry is moving on!
We went to a second awards ceremony for the Reflections program Mckayla entered. This one was because her entry had moved on from her school to council. There were 8 schools in council and out of those 8 schools 4 entrys in each division move on to region. I am proud to say that Mckayla's has received an award of excellence and will be moving on. We are so proud of her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is so awesome! What an accomplishment for anyone, let alone a 2nd grader! Tell her congrats! I bet you are the proudest momma around!
ReplyDelete