A life full of runny noses, slobber kisses, and owies. But also a life full of laughter, fun and moments to be remembered.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Easton
Easton got his first 2 teeth this week. I can't believe he is already teething. He is a big kid, he's in the 95% for his height and weight and is so alert and active in everything he does. Now,if only he would take a nap for longer than 30 minutes.
I just got your comment about Bronson. He had his surgery Tuesday and is doing really well. Thanks for thinking of us, we are doing good, a little sleep deprived, but good. My mom is here and helping. I just blogged about the surgery if you want to check it out.
I have been married for almost 11 years. We have moved 4 times but have finally ended up in the wonderful town of Farmington. I grew up here and actually now live in the same house I grew up in. I have so many memories here and am excited to make more with my family. I have 5 adorable kids, 1 girl and 4 boys. They teach me more than I could ever teach them. They make me laugh every day and make every day worth living.
Wow, Easton looks so much like you Staci! He's starting to look a little differently than the other three. You have HILARIOUS kids!
ReplyDeleteI just got your comment about Bronson. He had his surgery Tuesday and is doing really well. Thanks for thinking of us, we are doing good, a little sleep deprived, but good. My mom is here and helping. I just blogged about the surgery if you want to check it out.
ReplyDelete