Tuesday, February 3, 2009

K--so I'm just learning how to do this whole blog thing. Its a slow process since I'm kinda computer illiterate-but I'm trying. Today we had a visit from the LOVE BUGS. They visit around Valentine's day, they observe the family and make sure there is love there. They also leave treats :). The kids are having fun with this. They made the love bugs a house, made out of a cardboard box, and decorated with Valentine colors and crafts. In the house they wrote letters to the love bugs of questions they would like answered, like "how do they carry the treats if they are so small?" Needless to say, we will now be communicating with the love bugs every day until Valentines Day. But hey, its a good way for the kids to practice hand-writing right? I will have to post a pic of their Love bug motel (the card board box) that they made. They are quite proud of it.

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog Staci!! Thanks for the invite. It is fun to see what everyone is doing in life. I love the love bug thing, how fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete