Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kids! Whatdya do with'em?

It was Mckayla's first soccer game of the season tonight, at which she did quite good might I say. She got a hold of the ball a few times; however the point of this blog post comes when we returned home from the game. You see it was raining outside and while I was cleaning out all of the blankets and jackets from the car (from the game) and putting them away I noticed the kids were being very quiet and Kaden's and Cole's bedroom door was shut. Well in my past experience this is always bad news and I knew they were up to a plan, but what? Right as I opened the door they all ran out past me in their swimming suits. Yep. See, remember I said it was raining? Well they were all going to go swimming in the rain. Needless to say the "swimming" didn't last long d/t the outside temperature and all. They made due with the bath tub tonight. When is summer coming, or for that matter can't we have warm Spring weather? I did take photos of the "rain swimming outside". I'll have to post them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment