Thursday, June 18, 2009

Its been so long since I've updated this thing!

So Kip has been working crazy hours and it seems I never get a chance to sit down and post. I have so much I want to put on here, so much I want to remember! One of these days I'm gonna post all my pics from the past few months and write all my cute kid sayings. Right now, while the kids are entertained and the baby is sleeping, I'm sitting here wondering what tomorrow will bring. See, Kip and I agreed to go to a Burning Man event to be medical help for the event. I'm a little worried and scared. All I know right now is that Jodi got me a american flag jacket and a white tutu to wear and Kip has to wear one of his dad's kilts (don't worry, I must take pictures and post them :)) So I'm very interested, curious and scared of what we might see there. Either way, Kip will probably see more nakedness there than he sees at home in a whole year, LOL. Kip's dad and Jodi do a lot for us so we figure we can volunteer our time for them. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. Burning Man eh??? I can not picture you at something like that!!! CRAZY, CRAZY event!!!! Good luck and keep your eyes closed! But ENJOY the great music and art!!! Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete