So before I forget all the timelines and milestones Easton's 1st year has to offer (and since I've been bad at writing them on his calendar) I figured I'd document some of them here. Easton is such a happy, cute kid! He is one of a kind, but hey all my kids are to me! Easton was sitting pretty good at 5 months (he was still a little wobbly but he could stay up pretty well-people say maybe because of the base hes got on him...maybe all that roly poly blubber does help?) He also got his first tooth at 5 months. Now at 9 months hes got 6 teeth, 4 on top and 2 on the bottom and more are on the way. Easton started crawling at 8 months, however he refused to bend his right leg so he crawl-walks :). This month he is pulling himself up on anything and everything and even walking along some of the furniture. If he sees something he wants he is bound to get it. Easton is the reason I get to stay home with my kids. See I've only worked 1 time since last June, its been a blessing but I'm a little anxious about forgetting stuff and going back to work now (I can't say I haven't tried though-I have tried to pick up 6 hour shifts here and there but get low censused because they need someone to work the whole 12 hr shift). But back to Easton---I haven't been able to work because Easton WILL NOT take a bottle. I can't tell you how many different bottles (some expensive too) and how many different kinds of nipples we have tried to no avail. The kid knows what he wants. This month I may have made a break thru though. I tried one of those soft sippy cups and he actually was able to suck on it, and bite, but then he'd suck again and he finally got the whole thing down, yeah! Anyway Easton is now right around 24#. He is a little ball of joy (literally-a ball).
I am thankful to have 4 beautiful kids! Easton completes our family. He has been an answer to my prayers in that I've always wanted to stay home with my kids and not work. I'm thankful for Kip who has picked up the slack from me not working. Life is good. One of these days I'll go back to work...just not much I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great updates!!! Your kids are so cute and hilarious!! Get some of those pictures from the burning man on here, I'd love to see the costumes!!
ReplyDelete