Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So, I think I'm finally getting caught up!

Okay, I just posted my brains out here. The baby is awake now and I've promised the kids we are going to Cherry Hill tonight, so I'm signing off. Now if only I can keep up on things!....Oh and the E11(burning man) night was interesting but actually cool in a crazy sort of way. Eldon took all the photos on his camera of us in our costumes, but they were good costumes. Picture me in a band jacket with a red and white tutu on as well as black suspenders with polka-dots and Kip with a very happening beige kilt and burning man belt on. So we dressed the part, although some commented on how much clothes we still had on. Ummm, yeah. The most memorable person I saw there was a butt naked man who was only wearing an Easy button on his ding dong (you know a big red easy button from the Staples commercials?). I only glanced, but its an image that will be in my head forever. My only question is how did he get the easy button to stay on there? I don't know but I wasn't about to examine or stare.

No comments:

Post a Comment