My sweet, say it as it is, crazy Cole turned 4 on March 28th. I know its a few weeks past, but I thought I'd post a few pictures from his birthday.
Coley opening up b-day presents.
Grandma gave Cole a wagon for his B-day. I love this picture of the "triplets" as we call them. From back to front this is Easton, Daxton, and Cameron. Aren't they the cutest cousins ever? I just love them all so much!
So as many of you know, Cole is my son who tells it like it is. He says and does what he wants, when he wants. Just last week we were outside talking to a neighbor. This specific neighbor was bald. Cole decided that the neighbor's head would be fun to touch, so he proceeded to walk up to him and pet his bald head. "You don't have any hair!" he informed the neighbor. I have great neighbors and the man just laughed, no offense taken thankfully. Everytime something of this manner happens, Cole and I have a discussion about the appropriateness of the situation. And everytime, Cole matter of factly states the obvious, like in this situation "Well mom, he was bald! And I wanted to touch his head!" Truth be told...Cole will tell you the truth, no matter how bad it is :)
Cole I love you. You keep me laughing everyday with your matter of fact attitude and the things you say each day. I love all your hugs and kisses, and even though you are 100% boy, I'm glad that you remember to give your mom hugs and kisses everyday...I hope you never get too old for that.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE!

No comments:
Post a Comment