Friday, October 15, 2010

Elk Hunting 2010

Kip wanted to make sure I posted a picture of his elk he shot this past week.  Its a pretty big animal huh?  All the boys (my father in law, brother, brother in law, uncles, and friends) go elk hunting in the Uintahs every October.  They do the whole male bonding thing for 5-7 days, then come home and go deer hunting a few weeks later.  What a life....how would it be to leave my family for half of a month and have no responsiblity besides myself?  I will probably never know; actually I think I would be miserable if I did that because my family is who make me happy and if they weren't with me I would be constantly worrying about them.  But to each his own...I'm glad Kip gets to have fun with the guys and spend time with his Dad 

1 comment:

  1. Tell Kip I've seen better! ;)
    (I am just teasing, but let's keep that between you and me.)

    ReplyDelete