I have posted these on facebook, but I'd like to put them here on the blog so I don't forget my Cole funnies.
Cole was angry at Kip and I for not getting him icecream. He exclaimed, "I don't like Dad, I don't like Mom or anybody in this family! I only love Jesus and Santa Claus!".
Tonight, for one of the 12 days of Christmas, we were given sparkling cider. The kids and I got out the nice glasses and raised our glasses to being nice and serving others. We decided tonight that we were going to get all the spare change in our house and donate it to a charity. I also told the kids that they could earn money for those in need by doing extra chores around the house. They were excited to do so. But back to the sparkling cider.... Cole sat drinking his cider, but after a few minutes said, "Mom, ya know this is really penis water dontcha?"
Oh the kid cracks me up. What would I do without him?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment