Once again another report card has came home in the back packs of Mckayla and Kade. As a proud mom, I have to take this moment to gloat and brag about my wonderful kiddos.
This is what Mckayla's teacher commented about her: "It's truly a joy to hve Mckayla in my class! She truly has great ability!! But, much more than that, she has a wonderful desire to excel and make the most of every situation!! No wonder, she has such a good looking report card!! Its too bad that we don't have more than 3 numbers to use in giving grades. Mckayla would still be one of the top students!!"
Obviously Mckayla got straight 3s (or straight A's) on her report card. We are very proud of her.
Kaden's teacher said: "You are a wondeful student Kaden with such a desire to learn. I am lucky to have you in my class" Kaden also got straight 3s (or straight A's). His teacher also noted that Kaden is reading 103 words per minute (Thats a 3rd grade reading level). At this in point in first grade he is only expected to be reading 35 words per minute. Also right now Kaden is working on a 2.38 level in math, and a 2.47 in reading. At this point he is expected to be workin on a level between 1.25 and 1.50.
I am so glad that my kids are excelling in school. I hope they keep it up all through their school years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love all the posts! It's about time too!!! I love to see what you and your family are up to, you guys are highly entertaining to us!! Never know what someone is gonna say or do! You guys are the EPIC!!!
ReplyDelete