Saturday, October 17, 2009
Easton is getting so big!
Just wanted to quickly jot down a little about Easton, mostly for my benefit so I don't forget. Easton is now saying Hi, Ma ma, and Da da. He gives and blows the best most slobbery kisses ever! He is walking all over the place and is even trying to run. He can dribble a soccer ball (for real, he can after watching so many soccer games this fall). If you ask him what a cow or a horse says he can tell you. He likes to walk up to you and slap you (don't know why this is so fun?). He loves loves loves his sister and brothers and gets mad if he can't play what they are playing. He feels so cool if you let him sit at the barstool (of course with supervision). He has this favorite red chair that he sits in every night while we put pajamas on and read books. Easton is 13 months old and going on 2 years. He wears 24 month clothes; only because his thighs and waist are so fat that you can't get 12 month up over them...some 18 month clothes work but not all of them, but oh I love my little chubby bubby. My baby is growing up and I want to remember these little things before I forget so here it is :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment