Saturday, October 31, 2009

Farmington City Safety Night

Every year we go to the Farmington City Safety Night. They hold it at the Firestation. The kids look forward to seeing the helicopters land and take off, looking inside the ambulances and of course to the scones and icecream that they serve. They were very excited to go this year because for each donation of canned food you could get a free ride on the fire engine. This is always a great way to spend family night.
Easton's favorite thing about safety night: Baloons.
These are photos of Mckayla and Cole on one of IHC's life flight helicopters. Kaden got out before I was able to snap his picture the silly kid.

Mckayla, Kaden, Cole and I got to ride on the fire engine. Greg Jones was nice enough to watch Easton for me so I could ride too (Kip wasn't there yet). I think I though it was just as cool as the kids did. Mckayla got to sit up front in the passenger seat. The sirens are controlled with pedals on the floor and she got to push the pedals to make them go.


These are a few pictures of the kids in the smoke house. They put on real fireman gear and were able to simulate what it would be like to save people in those conditions. They thought this was very cool!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Looks like you guys have been up to lots of cool stuff! Hope you had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun, you need to invite us next year. The fire truck kept going by my house, I didn't know why until now.

    ReplyDelete