A life full of runny noses, slobber kisses, and owies. But also a life full of laughter, fun and moments to be remembered.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Grandma Jodi and Kayla
This is a pic of Kayla, Grandma Jodi, and her cousin Aubrey at Aubreys house. Grandma Jodi and Grandpa Eldon picked them up here and took them to eat at Little America where they got to drink from glasses and have "grown up food". After that they went to the Little Mermaid at Kingsbury Hall. Mckayla had a great time...she couldn't stop talking about it. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
I have been married for almost 11 years. We have moved 4 times but have finally ended up in the wonderful town of Farmington. I grew up here and actually now live in the same house I grew up in. I have so many memories here and am excited to make more with my family. I have 5 adorable kids, 1 girl and 4 boys. They teach me more than I could ever teach them. They make me laugh every day and make every day worth living.
No comments:
Post a Comment