Beauty Is…..
30 days of beauty
My mom told me that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To me that means that each person might think that something else is more beautiful. Everybody has their own opinion. I decided that each day for 30 days I will come home and type my opinion of what beauty is to me.
Day 1: I spy 3 flowers, yellow like the sun. They are beauty.
Day 2: Beauty is giving. My grandma gave me some earrings and I think that is a beautiful thing to do.
Day 3: Beauty today is my baby brother’s laugh. When I tickle him it makes him laugh so hard!
Day 4: This morning I saw the sun come out from behind the mountains and it made the flowers shine.
Day 5: Beauty is rain drops raining drip by drip.
Day 6: The leaves are changing colors on the mountains. The red ones are beautiful.
Day 7: My brother, who is three years old, drew a picture with lots of beautiful colors.
Day 8: I take piano lessons. The sound of the piano is beautiful to me today.
Day 9: I have a new cousin. He is 2 weeks old. I touched his hair today. His hair is so soft and beautiful.
Day 10: I went out on a fishing boat today. The water was sky blue and beautiful.
Day 11: My grandma brought me a black and red polka dot dress from Spain. I feel beautiful when I wear it.
Day 12: My next door neighbor has a fountain with flowers all around it. I see it every day when I walk to and from school. I think it is very beautiful.
Day 13: It rained today. I think the sound of the rain is beautiful.
Day 14: There is snow in the mountains today. It is beautiful.
Day 15: Today I saw a really neat cloud. The wind made it into a beautiful shape.
Day 16: I went to the Circus today. The ballerinas dancing were beautiful.
Day 17: Beauty is the colored leaves blowing in the wind.
Day 18: Beauty is the new bow that my Mom made for my hair.
Day 19: I am going to be a witch for Halloween. Today my mom put ribbon and spiders on my witch hat. I think it looks spooky and beautiful at the same time.
Day 20: I sat in log chairs around the fire pit at the cabin. I think that the little log chairs and the trees at the cabin are pretty.
Day 21: We explored around the cabin today. We saw lots of pretty things in nature like birds and chipmunks.
Day 22: Beauty is my brother Easton’s smile. It makes me smile.
Day 23: My Mom and I made a necklace today, it is beautiful to me.
Day 24: I found a bead watch on the computer today. It is really beautiful and I told my Mom I want it for Christmas.
Day 25: I was looking at my baby pictures for my 2nd grade spotlight. I think my baby pictures are beautiful.
Day 26: Beauty is the color hot pink!
Day 27: My Mom put a Happy Halloween sign on our wall today. It has a cat, a ghost, and a witch’s shoe on it. The paint on the sign is kind of sparkly and I think it is beautiful.
Day 28: My hair was curly today and people told me it was cute. Cute is kind of the same thing as beautiful.
Mckayla had to write this all by hand. We finished the last 2 days on paper and I can’t for the life of me remember what she put. These were all her ideas. 30 days is a long time for a project but she was a trooper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, that was so good! You can't beat the simplicity of kids and the way they view the world we live in. Way to go Mckayla, I really enjoyed reading this!
ReplyDelete