A life full of runny noses, slobber kisses, and owies. But also a life full of laughter, fun and moments to be remembered.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Tis the Season!
The kids and I went to the Layton City Christmas lights tonight. I love this time of year, its so fun! I love watching my kids get so excited with the holidays. The lights were beautiful, the kids all thought they were very cooool. Easton was very intrigued with all the flashing lights and colors. There is magic in the air :)
fun! so ..everytime i look at your page it makes me think of that song A charmed life by Leigh Nash, its from that movie Uptown girls. You should put that song on your page, thats so nice of jodi and eldon to take the girls to little mermaid...how fun!
I have been married for almost 11 years. We have moved 4 times but have finally ended up in the wonderful town of Farmington. I grew up here and actually now live in the same house I grew up in. I have so many memories here and am excited to make more with my family. I have 5 adorable kids, 1 girl and 4 boys. They teach me more than I could ever teach them. They make me laugh every day and make every day worth living.
fun! so ..everytime i look at your page it makes me think of that song A charmed life by Leigh Nash, its from that movie Uptown girls. You should put that song on your page, thats so nice of jodi and eldon to take the girls to little mermaid...how fun!
ReplyDelete