Friday, November 27, 2009

Moab 1/2 Marathon...here I come!

So I just signed up with a group of people to run the Moab 1/2 Marathon in March. This has been an ongoing goal. I tried really hard to accomplish this last year, but had to completely stop training in order for my tendonitis in my foot to go away (super painful). So...here I am again! Everybody cross their fingers that no injuries come my way. Now I just need a babysitter for 4 kids...any takers :)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I hope all goes well this go round for you! And I love your elf story. That is so cute. We have done the elf letters for 4 years now and the kids LOVE it! The kids each have their own (Pobbler and Zebb), it brings that much more magic to the season I think! Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can watch them sometime before or after the courthouse if you think i can handle all 4 + cohen

    ReplyDelete