Saturday, October 31, 2009

Our October Crafts and Fun

These are "Mummy dogs" that we had for dinner a few days ago. We also made fingers with worms for dinner (breadsticks w/ an almond at the tip for a fingernail and spaghetti).
The kids and I wanted to have some fun with pumpkins, so we went to the pumpkin patch and bought some little pumpkins. I made a welcome saying out of my pumpkins and the kids made spiders. The spiders are kind of hard to see in this photo since they are black, but they turned out pretty cute.
So these are rasberry bars, AKA "Vampire Bars" we decided to make in celebration of Halloween. I decided to give some to the people I visit teach too. We definitely had fun eating them :)

1 comment:

  1. Staci, you are such a fun MOM! You have a new activity planed all the time, and you have such fun and cute ideas. How were the "Vampire Bars" they look so good.

    ReplyDelete