Of course after all the driving and anticipation, our second day in Cali had to be spent at Disneyland!
Yes, I'm paranoid! As you can see each one of my kids has on a lanyard which had their name as well as Kip and I's cell phone numbers (in case they got lost)
Also, I swore I would never use the "leash" on my kids but....one thing I have learned, especially since having kids is: Never say Never! The peace of mind for me and the freedom that it gave Easton was well worth it. Easton actually loved the monkey and if nobody was holding the "leash" then he would pick it up and hand it to Kip or I.
Winnie The Poo Picture Pose
Mark Twain's River boat
Below are my little monkeys at Tarzan's Treehouse
Nemo's Submarine Ride
Easton was mesmerized :)
We spent at least 8 hours at the park on Day 2. You would think that the kids would have been exhausted by then...but nope. They made us all go swimming that evening. You can definately say that we had a fun-filled day.

No comments:
Post a Comment