Friday, April 22, 2011

Term 3 has come and gone....

Term 3 has come and gone, but I thought I would jot a quick note down so I could remember how great my kids were doing in school at their ages.  Mckayla is in 3rd grade.  She got straight 3s, which is like straight A's.  Her teacher once again says that she is one of the brightest and best in the class. 

Kaden also got straight 3s or "A's".  His reading level is at the top of his class, and he also is excelling academically.

My kids love to read and will read on their own often.  Especially Mckayla.  Sometimes I will make her turn her lights out, and later find her reading in the dark with only her night light on for reading, because she doesn't want to stop. 

Cole is also doing great in pre-k and is definately ready for Kindergarten.  We have been working on sight word books at home.

Easton nearly knows all of his capital letters.  His speach isn't super clear, but its coming along.

I'm so proud and lucky to be their Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the posts! Looks like you guys had a great vacation in California! Glad you guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete