Monday, July 4, 2011

Kids are so entertaining....

This past Sunday, Cole said "Mom, so when we eat the bread (at sacrament) are we eating Jesus?"  We went on to talk about how the bread represents Jesuses Body and his atoning sacrifice for us...I am still not sure if he fully comprehends...but at least he knows that we aren't eating Jesus :)

Easton was helping me unload the groceries tonight.  He kept saying "I help, I help".  I saw him take the laundry soap, but didn't think again of it.  I was in a hurry because we were celebrating the 4th of July with some friends and we were running late.  I quickly put away the rest of the groceries, made the fruit plate I was bringing, gathered all the kids (by myself cause Kip got called in) and cruised up to their house. 

We had a super fun night with tonz of friends, yummy snacks and fireworks.  By the time we got home it was pretty late and we quickly got ready for bed.  When I opened the fridge to get the kids a drink, there was my Laundry Soap, nice and chilled (thanks to Easton).  I guess he figured it was kind of like a gallon of milk (it was liquid laundry soap) so it should go in the fridge. 

I love my kids so much...they truly make me laugh every day.  I don't know what I would do without those daily cute things they do, say and learn.  That surely is one of the reasons we keep having more....the precious innocent moments....

1 comment:

  1. I love that you write all these things down about your kids! They crack me up! LOVE your family!

    ReplyDelete