Thursday, January 19, 2012

And so it begins...

And so it begins...
We had a brief break from sports, and now we are back at it. Right now it is only Kaden, so its not too bad...but come Spring, the 4 older kiddos will once again be playing soccer and baseball.




A week ago I got an unexpected email from one of Kade's old soccer coaches asking if he could be on her indoor soccer team. Kade loves soccer and it keeps him active so we went ahead and signed him up for indoor. Last Saturday was his first game playing indoor soccer. Each year it gets funner and funner to watch. Kaden's team slaughtered the other team, nearly doubling their score...and I have to brag about my Kade, he made almost half of his team's goals.


Competition baseball is also taking off now. Kaden has 2 indoor practices a week right now, and in March he has his first tournament in St George. I think its great because it gives us a reason to get away as a family and have some fun somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment