So some of you might remember Coles "sun day story". Well I guess he still doesn't quite grasp the concept of the days of the week; On Sunday we were getting home from church and as Cole was getting out of the car he said, "I'm gonna go see if Ruby can play." I said, "No cole, we don't play on Sundays bud." Cole looked in the sky (this past Sunday was overcast if you don't recall) and said, "Nuh uh Mom, its not Sunday!" The kid gives me laughs all the time.
Another recent and funny episode with Cole and Ruby: Ruby was downstairs at our house going potty. Apparently she went #2. Cole was in the bathroom with her, because its cool to go potty together when you little right?. Anyway Ruby is 4 and has been going to the toilet herself for quite some time. Cole came upstairs and told me Ruby wanted me to wipe her bum. "No", I said, "Tell her I know she can wipe her own bum." Cole proceeded to tell her that she needed to do it herself. Now Kip was downstairs in the family room and could hear all this transpiring. Ruby told Cole that she had new underwear on and she didn't want them to get dirty. Then Cole being the gentleman that he is said, "Its okay Ruby, your underwear will still be beautiful." Ruby and Cole, they crack me up. Ruby is always calling Cole honey and Cole calls Ruby, Rube. They at times are like two peas in a pod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

AWWW, the innocence and sweetness of kids! That made my day....Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete