Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I love rainy days!

I love rainy days, especially when they are few and far between...it gives you a chance to love them. So I've been looking for fun halloween projects and crafts to do this month and have found a few fun ones; I'll have to post them as we do them. I am baking, baking, baking today (muffins, cookies, chili, munchie rolls). Gotta make lots of good food for Kip to take hunting with him....yep I said hunting. And so it starts. He'll be gone for the next 6 days, anybody have any suggestions for fun things to do while he's gone? I kinda wanted to paint an accent wall in my living room (the one the fireplace is on) while he is gone but I need help from all you who are more inclined to interior design than I. Help! What color should I do? I was thinking maybe in the greens, or reds or hmmm, maybe browns....see I have no idea..need input!

No comments:

Post a Comment