Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Easton!

My precious little baby has officially turned one year old today! His party is tonight, its a western theme for my little cowboy :). We will have good food, family, horse rides and lots of cake! Easton will be celebrating his B-day with his cousins Cameron and Daxton who will both be turning 1 within the next 2 weeks. Lots to do today, but if Easton reads this in his liftime, I wanted him to know that its a very special day to all of us. To Easton: I love you, you are and will always be my youngest, my baby. I remember this day 1 year ago; sitting in the hospital holding you for the first time in my arms. There is nothing more special in this whole world than the moment you hold your healthy infant in your arms. This past year has been full of ups and downs. All the milestones: rolling, crawling, walking. I treasure all of them. Even the night time feedings, lack of sleep and the fact that you STILL won't drink a bottle I treasure. We had our first ride in an ambulance this year, our first hospital visit too. I'm thankful you are such a strong boy! I love you! I hope we make it a very happy celebration for you, today, on your first B-day. We will definately post pictures of the upcoming event at a later time.

1 comment: